May 24, 2020 Seventh Sunday of Easter
May 24,2020 – Seventh Sunday of Easter
Sp. Andrzej Ciuksa
Sp. Msgr. Stanley Kempa
Sp. Raymond Paczkowski from Polish Choir
Fr. Janusz will say two of his weekly Masses at the hospital for intentions that have been scheduled for our 4 o’clock Masses.
This past week, Masses were said for
Sp. Yvonne Desharnais from Deacon Steve and Betty
Sp. William and Rose Sobolewski from Buczek Family
Sp. Jan and Helena Dawidowicz from Family
Sp. Mary and John Sweeney from Marcia and Michael Crowley
This weekend Mass celebrated by Fr. Janusz in Polish at Holy Trinity Church and by Fr. Sannella at the Immaculate Conception Church will be available on Saturday and Sunday at the Immaculate Conception Parish website www.iclowell.org and on Facebook. The Mass intentions for the Polish Mass are those originally scheduled for our 8:30 AM Mass for that date.
THERE WILL BE NO MASS AT THE CEMETERY FOR MEMORIAL DAY THIS YEAR.
Please pray for all our parishioners and their families during these trying times.
Please remember in your prayers Fr. Janusz, Fr. Raju and Fr. Sannella during this COVID-19 crisis.
Next weekend we will be celebrating Mass in our church. There will be one Mass only. It will be our regular Polish Mass at 8:30 AM.
We are under strict restrictions from the Archdiocese of Boston in this re-opening of churches during the Pandemic. The following steps must be observed.
· Social distancing must be observed at all times: on entering the church, within the church and on leaving the church. Immediate family members may sit together; all others must follow the 6 ft. apart rule.
· Hand sanitizer will be available at the front entrance to the church and must be used. If you prefer, bring your own.
· MASKS ARE MANDATORY AND MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN.
· The floors and pews will be marked for social distancing. Please observe these markings.
· Missalettes cannot be used; they have been removed.
· There will be no holy water, no altar servers, no processions and no singing.
· Baskets for the Offertory Collection will be placed at the Entrance of the church.
We will only be able to provide Mass if all adhere to the requirements and we appreciate your continued cooperation. This is truly a fluid situation and we will update you as needed.
The above information was adapted for Holy Trinity Church from the list put together for the Immaculate Conception Church.
Next weekend Mass will be celebrated at the Immaculate Conception Church on Sunday at 10:00 AM.
The above statements and list of rules are developed from the list for the Immaculate Conception Church, which includes the above and the following.
· Hand Sanitizer will be available at all doors and must be used. If you prefer to use your own, bring it with you.
· All Holy Water Fonts and Missalettes have been removed.
· No Baskets passed at the Offertory.
· Baskets for the Offertory Collection will be placed at the Entrances of the Church.
· Sheets with further information will be available to you at the doors.
· We will update you before each Mass.
From the Archdiocese:
Please be aware that the dispensation from the Sunday Mass obligation will continue for the foreseeable future.
Cardinal Sean strongly encourages people in vulnerable populations, especially the elderly and those with complicating physical conditions, to continue to watch Mass from their homes.
Thanks to everyone for sending in your donations.
Thank you to the following donors to the Parish Fund:
Elizabeth and Constantine Tsioulis
Prayer of Spiritual Communion
I believe that you are present in the Blessed Sacrament.
I love you above all things and I desire You in my soul.
Since I cannot NOW receive You sacramentally come at least
spiritually into my heart. As though You were already there,
I embrace You and unite myself wholly to You.
Permit not that I should ever be separated from You. Amen.
This weekend remember to pray
for our beloved deceased,
especially those who have died
so that we may be free.
God Bless and Keep You.