September 27, 2020 Twenty-sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time
September 26,2020 – Saturday
4:00 PM Health and Wellness for Sonny Osobow from Michelle Christyna
Birthday Blessings for Barbara Droll from Marcia and Michael Crowley
Birthday Blessings for Deacon Steve from Betty
September 27,2020 – Twenty-sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time 8:30 AM Birthday Blessings for Teresa Halusic
God’s Blessings for Ella Paczkowski as she returns to Poland
For Veronica and Damian from Mom and Dad
October 3,2020 – Saturday
4:00 PM sp. Thomas Grady (12th Anniversary) from Family
sp. Mary J. Oczkowski from Jane Oczkowski
sp. Josephine Kniazuk from Pierogi Workers
October 4,2020 – Twenty-seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time
8:30 AM sp. Mary, Michael and Edward Bukala from Ted and Anna
sp. Stanislawa Bardzik (20th Anniversary) from Maria
sp. Wladyslaw Durlik, Mania Kazimieiz Staniszek, Janina Wojcik and Lilana Wilk from Andrzej Najwer
Please pray for all our parishioners and their families during these trying times.
Please remember in your prayers Fr. Janusz, Fr. Raju, Fr. Sannella and Fr. Healey as they minister during this COVID-19 crisis.
Mass is now celebrated in our church at 4:00 PM on Saturday and at 8:30 AM on Sunday.
We are under strict restrictions from the Archdiocese of Boston in this re-opening of churches. The following steps must be observed:
- Social distancing must be observed at all times: on entering the church, within the church and on leaving the church. Immediate family members may sit together; all others must follow the 6 ft. apart rule.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front entrance to the church and must be used. If you prefer, bring your own.
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY AND MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN.
- Reception of Communion will be explained at the beginning of Mass.
- The floors and pews are marked for social distancing. Please sit in the pews off the center aisle that are marked with red squares.
- Missalettes cannot be used; they have been removed.
- There will be no holy water, no altar servers, no processions, and no singing.
- Baskets for the Offertory Collection will be placed at the Entrance of the church.
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please stay home.
We will only be able to provide Mass if all adhere to the requirements and we appreciate your continued cooperation.
Mass continues to be celebrated at the Immaculate Conception Church on Saturdays at 4:00 PM and on Sundays at 10:00 AM.
A pre-recorded weekend Mass by Fr. Sannella is available at the Immaculate Conception Parish website at www.iclowell.org and on Facebook.
Are you looking for a desk for your child who is learning from home? Various sized desks are available at St. Stanislaus School on Mondays from 7:30 to 9:00 AM.
Offertory: Last weekend $1566
Clergy Health and Retirement Fund $838
Maintenance Collection $120
Next week’s second collection is the October Maintenance Collection.
2021 CORI FORM to be completed by all volunteers. The CORI forms will be available at the back of the church after Masses and should be returned to Deacon Steve in the sacristy after Masses. These forms are due in September.
September is the Month of the Seven Sorrows of Mary.
THE SEVEN GRACES OF THIS DEVOTION
I will grace peace to their families
They will be enlightened about the Divine Mysteries.
I will console them in their pains and
I will accompany them in their work.
I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does
not oppose the will of Jesus and sanctification of souls.
I will defend them in their spiritual lives and I will
protect them in every moment of their lives.
I will visibly help them at the moment of their death,
they will see the face of their Mother.
I have obtained this Grace from my Divine Son,
That those who propagate this devotion to my tears
and sorrows, will be taken directly from this earthly life
to eternal happiness.
God Bless and Keep You.