St. Stanislaus School is a Catholic Educational
Community for young people in grades kindergarten through eight. We
provide an environment that nurtures the academic, spiritual, and
creative development of our students. We are committed to teaching as
Jesus did to develop citizens who may become positive contributors to
our society and to our world.
We invite you to come and visit
St. Stanislaus School and see for yourself why we can make a
difference in your child's educational experience.
School provides a place for all children to share in the benefits of
an enriching and quality education which includes the teachings of
religion, with an emphasis on respect for all, and a responsibility
for oneself and one's neighbor...
MissionIt is our
mission to teach and model Christ's values as expressed in Scripture
and the teachings of the Catholic Church; to encourage students to
stretch their intellectual and creative skills so that they may
develop to their maximum potential; to encourage the mastery of skills
and the exploration of all dimensions of the students' personalities
to enrich their lives and the lives of those around them; to develop
the student's global vision and concern for justice, peace, and fellow
mankind; to have a school filled with young, enthusiastic students who
come together to learn, share their laughter and thoughts, and join
together in the love of God.
professionals who view their work as both a ministry and a rewarding
career. They participate in school provided workshops, continuing
education, and community programs. The faculty programs at
St. Stanislaus include the following: Art and Music Education,
Computer Science, Foreign Language, Kindergarten, Physical Education,
Remedial Reading and Math, Media Center and School Library.
StudentsClass size is approximately 25 students. All
students are encouraged to develop their academic and leadership
"Buddy" system for all grades.
ActivitiesThe students at St. Stanislaus keep very busy both in
and out of school. Activities provided include:
- Participation as a school family in Masses and Sacraments.
- Participation in outreach programs which serve the community.
- Boys' and girls' basketball.
- Book Fair.
- Children of Mary Sodality/Sons of Peace.
- Musical productions.
- School newspaper.
- Science Fair.
- Ski club.
- School social activities.
- Altar servers.
- Fulfills state and diocesan curriculum requirements.
- Regularly updated textbooks.
- Training in work and study habits.
- Computer instruction in all grades.
- Central library with the facility to connect to the Internet for school supervised research purposes.
- Introduction to foreign language in grades six, seven, and eight.
- Classes in music, art, and physical education.
- Full day Kindergarten program.
- Extended Day program.
Non-discriminatory admissions policy, bright and pleasant classrooms, computer lab, regulation size gymnasium, and outside school play areas.